Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thank You

If you check the little counter under "Site Statistics" in the right-hand column, you'll see that sometime today or tomorrow this blog will pass the milestone of half a million page views. I had no idea when I began that I would persist this long (nearly 3 1/2 years now) or reach this large an audience. I am grateful to all of you who read the blog, especially to the happy few who have been here since the beginning. I don't promise to continue forever, but I think you can count on my being here at least until the 2012 elections. After that, it will be time to reassess. Thanks for reading, and special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to comment, send leads, or point me toward sources of information.


Steven Rendall said...

Congratulations, Art. I still read your blog every day, and life wouldn't be quite the same without it.


Louis said...

Thank you indeed.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :) and thank you very much. I think I've been reading you since the late Spring 2007 and read it almost every day still. I can't wait to read what you'll make of the 2011-2012 campaign. :)
Think, in a year you could have reached the million! :)))

DavidinParis said...

Well thank YOU. With your blogs, I can pretend to understand the society in which I have lived for the last 5 years.