Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hold the Presses!

Hold the presses! Carla Bruni Sarkozy no longer feels left-wing:

But in Monday's interview with Le Parisien newspaper, she said her previous political persuasion was only due to her belonging to a "community of artists." "We were bobo (bourgeois bohemians), we were left-wing but at that time I voted in Italy (her native country)." I have never voted for the Left in France and I can tell you, I'm not about to start now. I don't really feel left-wing anymore," she said.
L'ouverture is officially over, I guess. Does this mean that Guaino's speeches will no longer quote Jaurès and Blum?

1 comment:

Cincinna said...

Sounds like Carla may be finally growing up.Better late than never, I guess.
The BoBo lifestyle of the overindulged, overprivileged elites, flaunting social convention, having babies under rather bizarre circumstances is perhaps for the young and foolish who care nothing about the future, or anything outside of their owm desires.
Refusing to take responsibility for one's actions might be amusing for the young, elite, rich. It is embarrassing and pathetic for a middle aged woman.