Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Comment Policy

Henceforth all blog comments will be moderated. Comments will not appear until I approve them. Approval will be granted if three conditions are observed:

1. Temperate language must be used.
2. No personal attacks on individuals will be tolerated.
3. Comments should be related to the content of the blog.

Thank you.


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

Free speech in the USA is a joke. Free speech R.I.P.

MYOS said...

I think Anonymous 1 and 2, since your comments do appear, that your point is moot. :)

Phenomenologist said...

Thank you Mr. Goldhammer for enforcing civility on your blog!

FrédéricLN said...

Hey, Art! I read this as a kind of enforcement of the French legislation on the publishers' responsibility. Welcome on the Old World, where speech is free, but defamation and public insults are banned by law. And I feel our laws quite good under this respect.