Friday, March 23, 2012

Double Language

No commentary needed (h/t CM)


Robert said...

Oh, boy! A Rouen school teacher tapparently asked for a minute of silence for Merah, referring to him as a "victim" and prompting most of the class to walk out.

Listening to Luc Chatel on BFM-TV at the moment. Am I naive for thinking Sarko and friends are going to milk this for all it's worth?

Anonymous said...

I understand this
"what were you doing yesterday at 11:37?" "A press conference". "At the exact same time" "the RAID... " "you're nice but" "it is true" "true" "is it true?" "I say things simply" "true?" "I will not let Nikki but for my concerns cause politicians that I am.... sorry if that shocks you" "what shocks me is all politicians' doublespeak." "no" "I am not shocked that you'd attack François Bayrou françois HOllande Marine le Pen"
If someone understands better could you summarize, i'd much appreciate it.

Mitch Guthman said...

Sorry but I’m with Anonymous on this. Some people might not need more of an explanation of this but I'm certainly not one of them. I didn’t get much more of the dialog either.

But what I’m really not comprehending is the significance of the question of what Copé was doing. What was it that he did that he shouldn’t have done or what did he fail to do that he should have done?