Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Panel Discussion on French Elections

Today, 4:15-6 PM
French Presidential Election Panel


Arthur Goldhammer, writer and translator
Gerard Grunberg, Sciences-Po;
Jacques Mistral, Conseil d’analyse économique and IFRI 

4:15 PM - 6:00 PM
Lower Level Conference Room

Seminar on French Politics, Culture, and Society 

Center for European Studies, Harvard Uniersity
27 Kirkland St.
Cambridge, MA
Further details here.


bernard said...

If I were in this conference, I'd love to ask Mistral how, precisely, France should go about leaving the Euro.

Arthur Goldhammer said...

You would be disappointed. Jacques is an optimist about the euro.

bernard said...

You are right, sorry. I confused Mistral with another academic at EHESS

Mitch Guthman said...

In that case, I would ask him why he is an optimist about the Euro. I see no cause for optimism and it seems to me that if France doesn't leave the Euro then it will be a third-world country and always at the mercy of Germany.

FrédéricLN said...

A valuable panel indeed!