Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Michel Tournier

Michel Tournier has died at the age of 91. I translated Le vent paraclet.


career zone Mohali said...

Your site are very usefull to me.
We are provided best french classes in mohali chandigarh.

Steven Rendall said...

I didn't know you'd translated "Le vent paraclet." I used to teach "Le roi des aulnes" and other books by Tournier, and even directed a couple of dissertations dealing with him. He was one of my favorite modern French novelists.

Robert said...

I've only read three of his books, but my dad was a huge fan and always wondered - along with many others, apparently - why he never won the Nobel. Bernard Pivot has re-launched that debate following Tournier's death.

career zone Mohali said...

your website are very usefull to me.
french classes,french coaching classes in mohali